The potty training pep talk for parents. Whether you’re potty training your toddler or your 4-year-old, potty training is hard. If you feel like giving up, read this instead. It will be okay. You can do this!
Potty Training Pep Talk for Parents
Parents have to do hard things. And potty training is one of them. Whether you’re just getting started, you’re in the middle of potty training, or you’re about ready to give up, here are a few things for you to remember.
- You can do this. It’s okay.
- If you have a stubborn child, it’s okay to wait.
- No one is going to judge you if you use diapers sometimes. And if they do, invite them over to clean up your next potty training mess.
- Boys can be harder to train than girls. And girls aren’t necessarily easy.
- It’s okay if you don’t ever want to hear another potty training song again. Ever.
- Your child will never know that you ate all of the potty training treats. Your secret is safe.
- Lots of kids pee their pants when they’re picking out their potty training underwear. Really!
- No one cares if your 3-year-old is still wearing diapers. And if they do, invite them to potty train your child for you.
- Your child may never learn to flush the toilet. Accept it. And know that it will be someone else’s problem eventually.
- Don’t be afraid of the potty. Or of public restrooms. Or of family vacations. It will all be okay. Shhhhhhh…..
- Potty training regressions have been known to make grown men cry. You’re not alone.
- Your child WILL NOT go to college in diapers. Probably.
- It is ALWAYS okay to take a break. Remember that.
- It’s okay if your child isn’t potty trained after three days. You’re not alone.
- YOU CAN DO THIS!
Potty Training Doesn’t Have to Stink!
If you’re potty training your child, Kandoo is here to help. Follow the three steps below to receive all of the potty training support we have to offer.
1. Get Potty Training Resources
Visit Kandookids.com/PottyTraining for hacks and support on your potty training journey. From the very basics to how to handle potty training regressions, poop problems and wiping, we’ve got answers to your questions.
2. Sign up for our Potty Training Program
Need a little more help and support? Sign up for our FREE potty program. It’s full of step-by-step advice to walk you through the entire potty training process – from the first time you introduce the potty to how to throw a potty training party to celebrate your success at the end.
Sign up, and you’ll receive the most effective hacks on potty training including a step-by-step plan of action on when to start, supplies to buy, how to keep it silly, how to handle set backs and more! Click here to join now.
3. Stock up on Supplies – like Kandoo Flushable Wipes
Kandoo Flushable Cleansing Wipes clean up to 30% better than toilet paper. The wipes pop up with the push of a button, making them perfect for little hands. Added bonus? No more using too much (or too little) toilet paper.
Help your little one get a clean wipe every time with the Kandoo Potty Time Pack. From Kandoo Flushable Wipes to Kandoo BRIGHTFOAM® Hand soap – and even a potty training superhero cape – the Potty Time Pack has everything you need for potty training success.
If your child likes to be independent, the Kandoo Potty Time Pack can help. Click here to purchase it now with free shipping!